Video-Shogun

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Starting over once again....

So for the last couple of months I've been struggling with exactly where I want to go with my video art. I have come to the conclusion that I don't want to give up doing other video projects, but I defiantly want to keep doing video art. I enjoy it and love doing it, and I want to see just how far I can take it. So instead of just have a blog that is dedicated to either short films that I might want to shoot, or new video paintings that I am working on, this blog will be a mixture. Probably for the most part it will be a lot on the video art that I will be working on, but it will also be open to me just posting ideas about short films, possible documentary ideas or just random video shit that I come up with. So sit back and if you actually take the time to read this blog, then maybe you might learn a little bit about the crap that goes on in this head of mine about video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home