Video-Shogun

Friday, July 07, 2006

So I've been working on trying to clean up my computer her at school. I have so many projects and files on it that I need to start freeing up some drive space. So going through everything, I found the old QuickTime movies of when I first started experimenting with video art. My first attempts were working with footage I shot at the aquarium. I've been going there for quite some time and I could just find myself lost in just how certain creatures would move, such as stingrays. I would watch them and wonder what I might be able to do with video footage of these animals. So I've decided to put some of my early stuff up. Now don't go thinking that this stuff is anything I consider great, these are just pieces that I tried my hand to get feedback on what I was doing and to help get to where I now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home