Video-Shogun

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Felix

So video games have become the focus of my new art. I've been coming up with some pretty good stuff. I even have a video called Drac playing at the Continental Gallery at the Continental Lofts in Deep Ellum till August 3rd. The video I'm showing here is just to give an idea of what I've been working on lately. It's not really that great of a piece, just a test piece I’ve used to give me ideas. I’ve started using old 8-bit Nintendo games so far, though the play is to move to 3d gamecube and PS2 games later. The really good news is that some people that have seen my work want me to write up a proposal for a possible show. So if things go right, I will have my first solo exhibition early next year. So with all that said, enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home