Video-Shogun

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Role

Well it's been a while. This is the last thing I wanted to happen with this vlog. I didn't start this project just so I can go around like others and say I have a blog, and then never touch it again. I plan on actually pushing this vlog. I will say that the lack of updating has been my fault. I have just been so drained the last couple of weeks. Work has been hectic; then again what else is to be expected the last two weeks on a campus before classes start. That plus, to be honest, I have just haven't had the drive lately to work on anything. Whether it is here at school or at home, everytime I wanted to start something, I just couldn't bring myself to pick up my camera. I was starting to worry that I might be losing my passion for doing my video art, but thankfully I can say that's not the case. I'm just tired of life right now and just a chance to recharge. I've decided not to wait for that. I'm going to just jump right back into the scheme of things and start busting my ass on new pieces. I know that really is the only way to do. Plus I think I'm staring to get the creative bug again, and not a moment to soon since school starts here in a day and a half.

So the piece I have here is one I'm not really sure where I'm going with it yet. I'm still working on it. I’m naming it Kata at the moment. If you’re a true gamer you should recognize it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home